PERC provides specialized Contract Research Organization services, with a focus on the needs of small to mid-sized medical device companies in the peripheral vascular therapeutic area.
PERC’s Multicenter Trial Management Division is positioned with unique access to a world renowned angiography core laboratory (SynvaCor) and a clinical research site actively participating in over 30 cardiovascular trials. Additionally, we are closely aligned with Prairie Cardiovascular Consultants Ltd., giving us direct access to leading experts in cardiovascular research. We have a multifaceted understanding of clinical research processes, and we enjoy assisting small companies who have great research concepts but who need help in developing realistic, audit-compliant processes and materials related to data and safety.
Our particular focus is on CEC/DSMB/DMC management. We have access to a pool of experienced and qualified physician and biostatistician committee members, as well as a staff of project managers with extensive experience on a variety of adjudication and safety committees.
We offer the following services for medical device Sponsors:
- Consultation on clinical trial strategy, process development, and documentation requirements
- Data management
- EDC and CRF design and development
- Data management plans
- Data cleaning
- Data analysis and reporting
- CEC/DSMB/DMC management
- Access to a pool of qualified and experienced members
- Development of adjudication workflow processes
- Development of a charter and/or manual of operations
- Meeting management and documentation
Please contact us with your research needs: firstname.lastname@example.org